'Returning' to my #Former "Occupation" as a @ForumCoin Member

ForumCoin is an online forum where you can earn 'tokens' participating in discussions (after you sign-up through the bold link(s) below); I'll review my 'return to the forum' in a moment, but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Former” is built on ancient words that mean "Forward, in Front of, Before, First (Earliest in Time or Order ... see |Foremost)" (🤔 a Comparative formed from a Superlative ...)
#Formerly

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Around 2018, I got it in my head I'd make my fortune with 'shared revenue from online forums.' Things got complicated, and I decided to 'occupy' myself with other things on the Internet (video-games and other online media-matters etc.) 

After about two years of 'that other stuff,' I stumbled upon some of my old posts on ForumCoin & decided I'd "pick up where I left off" there. Stating as much in the beginning of my 'initial return post,' a fellow member welcomed me back with

Welcome back!

Sent: Yesterday, 19:14
From: OldGuy
To: friendociate 

Hey,

It is always nice to see former members drop back in. We have not seen anything from you since December 2018 – 4 years ago! As you can see, your account is exactly as you left it including your earned FCs. You were only here for a few months, but you still might recognize 30 or 40 members from back then who are still at it. Of course, there has been a boatload of new members who have come and gone since then, but several of them are currently active as well.

Hope you can stick around awhile and share some your wisdom as you get acquainted with the current gang. You are right. The earnings from posting are not much but the greatest value of this site is in the exchanges of ideas and member to member offers as posted in their own ads. Several members make more from those exchanges than from posting content. Think about making your own offers in your own ads.

There have been a few minor tweaks in the site rules over the years. It would be a good idea to review the FAQ pages and of course check the Site Rules and Guidelines in each of the forum sections as you browse the site.

There have also been a few additions that might be of interest. Look closely at the home page and review the various forum sections and subsections to see the current options.

As long as you are around, be sure to check out our current contest. The site is coming up on one million posts and this contest is keyed to that big event. You can enter as often as you like. There are daily random drawings for 25 FCs and the biggie is a drawing for $100 (USD) when we hit that million post mark. It is currently expected to happen sometime late summer 2023 so you still have plenty of time to get in several entries....

Hope you can gain value from your renewed experience. Looking forward to reading your new content.

I sincerely wish you great success in your own online journey.

OldGuy

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments