#2023DECEMBER @CopelandNetwork

You can see my post about KCM's 2023 Calendar through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; I'll quote their "2023 DECEMBER" below, but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word #Centurion is one of the grains-of-sand in the foundation beneath the month-name December. The word “Centurion” is built on ancient words that mean "Roman Army Officer, Head of a Centuria (Group of One Hundred ... see Century)."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


JASPER CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Pastors James and Susan Gardner | Jasper, Ala. (Alaska? Alabama? they don't say)
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
-Jeremiah 29:11-13, NIV
That picture hangs above the December calendar-grid (with the chapters-&-verses for each date's Scripture-reading, and notes for the following holidays):
  • Thursday the Seventh: HANUKKAH (BEGINS AT SUNDOWN) & PEARL HARBOR REMEMBRANCE DAY
  • Thursday the 21st: FIRST DAY OF WINTER
  • Sunday the 24th: CHRISTMAS EVE
  • Monday the 25th: CHRISTMAS DAY
  • Sunday the 31st: NEW YEAR'S EVE
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments