I Wish @CryptoTabNET's #cbClick had a larger #Gallery of Advertisements

CB Click is a link-shortener you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; I'll describe it and 'complain about it' below the 'follow bar,' but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Gallery” is built on ancient words that mean "a Long |Portico (perhaps a Church |Porch, influenced by the place-name |Galilee)" (as it's a name given to a Building that Houses Art, the word is often used to refer to such a Collection (I think of the #RoguesGallery---the List of a Hero's |Nemeses)).
#Galleries #PlayToTheGallery #Galleria

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Back when I first started blogging, I would always worry that--when I linked to various sponsors--any buyers would 'steal' my sales-credit by removing my affiliate-I.D. from the link-address. 

I understand that a) the I.D. that matters is probably 'something on the cookie' (something the link-clicker probably can't even see) & b) I probably wouldn't 'make enough money' (on those links) to make much of a difference; but the worry persists strongly enough for me to continue using link-shorteners like CB.click (the one I used in the bold link above).

I know there are link-shorteners you can use that send the clickers straight to the original site--unlike CB.click, which sends you to one of its (only two, I think) cryptocurrency-involved services--but CB.click ... well, I haven't fully researched 'what I get by using its link-shortener'; but I'm under the impression that it's one of several ways to boost my cryptomining-speed.

You may have seen one of several posts I made here in which I used the tool to shorten ALL the links. That's mostly because I was tempted by the easy-to-use link-shortening tool I added to my browser. But after a while, I noticed the limited number of 'products' featured on those "interstitial" pages---it was like if you watched a TV-channel, and all its commercials were for Pizza-Hut pizza & Budweiser beer!








Comments