Cautionary #Echoes all #Bellow that #CBclick 'Hacks' clickers' machines | @ChainCouncil @SucuriSecurity

Starting with the blockbuster from the 90's, "Hackers" came to mean 'people who fool computers into doing more than the computers' owners instruct them to.' (Now, it's associated with "identity theft"---I'll occasionally see my friends' Facebook-accounts "hacked," and 'the person who is using their identity' tries to sell me various Ponzi-schemes through PMs from the stolen identity.)

Now, the main "hack" is 'advertising' (your 'click'--which you give in order to send yourself more information--often also 'earns the link-writer more advertising-money'). Maybe 'earning us money when they didn't intend to' isn't seen as a hack at first, but--when a hyperlink takes you to 'a whole `nother site' to look at something other than the hyperlink mentions (a.k.a. Rick-Rolling).

Then we come to Cryptocurrency. One of its main companies--CryptoTab (or maybe it's "CryptoCompany," but CryptoTab is the main program I've been using)--introduces CB.click, briefly redirecting readers past their company's offerings.

But my 90s' Suspicions (& 'whispers' I remember seeing around the sites I surf) make me think something like 'maybe each click ALSO somehow counts for an extra "hashing" (something-like "a chance at winning a link on the blockchain").'
redirect to a report confirming-and/or-denying my suspicions

To see what I mean, click 'the emboldened link(s)' below to be redirected to 'the basics on Blockchain-Mining'; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Echoes” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Resound" (Sound, |Cry).
#Echo #Echoed #Echoing #Echoic #ReEchoing #ReEchoed #Echoalia #Echolocation #Echopraxia #EchoChamber
The word “Bellow” (a foundation-grain beneath the word "Rumor") is built on ancient words that mean "to Sound, |Roar (like an Animal (especially a |Cow or Bull))."
#Bellows #Bellowed #Bellowing

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Comments