it's irritating, How The Internet favors #Speculation over Fact

My "proof" (a search for 'a fact,' answered by 'speculation' for the most-part) is accessible (after a brief message) through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Speculation” is built on ancient words that mean "to Look at, View" (Observe ... View Mentally, |Contemplate, View as from a Watch|tower, Invest Money-upon-Risk for the Sake of Profit)
#Specular #Speculate #Speculative #Speculated #Speculating

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



So I've seen SPIDERMAN: NO WAY HOME---where Spiderman ... he asks Doctor Strange to do something for him, but messes the spell up in such a way that he brings 'some of the other "Spiderman"s into his universe, along with a few of their villains.

And it was such a good movie, it wouldn't even bother me if they featured villain Green Goblin without his son villain-turned-ally Harry Osbourne ('Hobgoblin'?).

The search above was 'me checking to see if James Franco's character made it into the movie,' but (though one of the main answers (after a brief message) tells me) I'm afraid to spread that information, as most of the search-results were about 'whether James Franco might be in SNWH.'






Comments