Hug the #April4 #BirthdayCohort Even if they're NOT Journalists (it's #HugANewsPersonDay!) #HappyBirthday to @EricAndrey AND @DrMayaAngelou (and all these) | @NationalToday

I had a post that I rewrote everyday to replace 'yesterday's cohort' with 'today's cohort.' One day I asked myself, 'Why don't I just do an entry for every day (with that day's cohort & holidays & maybe its event-anniversaries)?'

That way I can go back & input new birthdays & events etc. Like today (Hug a NewsPerson Day ... rewarding them for making newsmakers' thoughtful #Observations public)

That holiday's explanation is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Observations” is built on ancient words that mean "to Protect (Watch, Keep Safe)-in Front of or -Before." #Observe #Observed #Observing #Observes #Observation #Observational #Observant #Observative #Observer #Unobserved

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


Today's Cohort

Astrologically, Aries: Eric Andre, Estelle Harris (George's mom on SEINFELD? or maybe Ray's mom on Everybody Loves Raymond?), Elmer Bernstein, Heath Ledger, Jamie Lynn Spears, Maya Angelou, Graham Norton, Hugo Weaving, Craig T. Nelson, Muddy Waters, David Blaine, James Roday ("Psychic" P.I. on psych), Robert Downey Jr.

(and--if you or someone you know about has a birthday today
--please mention them (and how you know them or -know
 about them) in the comments, thanks)


And I Wonder What Saints' Day my Heart of the Nation calendar says this is:

a day for the clergy to wear Violet, (whether or not they join in the Optional Memorial for St. Isidore of Seville)


Comments