*I* would Vote even if they DIDN'T give me a #Souvenir (an "I Voted"-sticker)

I don't think a lot of people 'keep all their "I Voted"-stickers from all the times they voted before' (I know I don't!), but I can't really think of any other reason one would WANT an 'I Voted'-sticker (other than 'to have a souvenir of that year's poll-session).

I grumble about young Americans apparent lack of a sense of "civic duty" in a paying discussion you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; you can also get some FREE MONEY by participating on the forum, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Souvenir” is built on ancient words that mean "to Go Up (Come-to-Mind, Remember) from 'Below' (the Times otherwise-Forgotten)" (Memento to Bring Back Happy Memories).
#Souvenirs

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


a few of the past varieties

the design submitted by an Ulster County (New York) 14-year-old







Comments