#MemorialDay (#theLastMondayinMay): It's a Shame We Don't #Memorialize Sufficiently (Lowering This Day from 'a #Memorial' to 'a Day-Off from School/Work') @danamite_4 @HahnAppliance #Memory #MemorialDayBreak


Subscribe FREE to be notified when I uncover more strength here.


I'm not 'sad for our fallen veterans.' Sure, it's unfortunate that they had to die in our service–sort of a sacrificial death ... dying 'over there' so that we don't have to (when enemies invade)–but I save up all my sadness (for this, anyway) and get rid of it all on Memorial Day itself!

But–supporting charities with every New Tab I open (in my Internet-browser)–I see advertisers 'memorializing' the way most business-owners do these days.

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to Hahn Appliances honoring our fallen veterans the way most businesses honor them—a Memorial Day sale) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Memorial” is built on ancient words that mean "to Remember" (Excellent, Fame, Renown, Reputation, Monument)






Know anything else interesting about that? Comment!

Comments