@CryptoTabNFT says you can use #CryptoCompany software to CryptoMine at a #HugeHashrate but WITHOUT Higher Electricity #Bills? do they Explain How? | @CryptoTabNET @CryptoCompanYT

The link said something about 'a huge hashrate with no electricity-use.'

CryptoTab NFT explains how that works in a report you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below (after a brief message from the CryptoTab browser); but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Bills” is built on ancient words that mean "Bubble, Boss, |Stud, |Amulet for the Neck (carrying the Stamp an |Authority uses to set the Seal-of-Approval on the Written Statement (Public NoticeWritten |Order, Paper-Money/Bank-Note, Proposed |Statute presented to a |Legislature))" (see Bull (i.e. a |Papal |Edict)) ...or (for the Bird's |Beak - #BillAndCoo) a poetic name for a |Sword, built on ancient words that mean "to Cut, Strike" (also the base of ancient words that mean "|Cudgel, Block of Wood, |Ax").
#Bill #Billed #Billing #Billable #Billboard #Billet #BilletDoux #Billfold #Handbill #PlayBill #DuckBilled #Hornbill #Sawbill #Spoonbill

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Hmm ... I'm just starting to learn about this

But I think CryptoTab-net takes care of all the 'dedicated mining-hardware' concerns (like "Overclocking & tuning my GPU) when I run my CT-browser. 

And 'mining NFTs'? I haven't looked into the details yet ... I've been 'mining' BTC (BitCoin? maybe, or maybe 'BitCoin' has become slang for 'all cryptocurrency' (like Coke has become slang for 'all dark soft-drinks'); because I've heard CryptoTab mention "Etherium"),

And I think I need to do a little more mining (and maybe -a little bit of team-building) before I have enough BTC to 'upgrade' to NFT.






Comments