When People Ask 'My Sign,' I think I'd Much Rather tell them #Karka (rather than 'Cancer' or 'The Crab') | @WindowsBlog

Microsoft Rewards alerted all its members that today is the first day of the 'house' of "my sign" ("MY sign!" ... "the sign ...") of Cancer.

But responding 'I'm a Cancer' or 'I'm a Crab' ... it's like I'm telling them "the stars say I'm a leech, a vampire 🧛🏼‍♂️ searching across the universe for life to drain into my body' - 😝 ...

And maybe I am, but not because of my astrology (or any of the fine humans I associate-with).

X explains Y in a report you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow

In Vedic tradition, they call the #Cancerians' Sign "Karka" (the Crab/Lobster/|Crayfish being Karkinos, based in ancient words that mean "Hard")....

I'm just remembering that one of my nicknames was Jarka (as 'my momma's baby,' I was often "|Jakie Jarka Joy," and often my parents & teachers & babysitters & doctors & therapists would use 'Jarka' as my nickname ... #JarkaTheKarka; iconic, no?) 

And--looking at 'Cancer' (and not really interested in the "Tumor"-related bases)-- 

#Claw is an ancient word in the base beneath the word "Cancer." The word “Claw” is built on ancient words that mean "|Talon, |Iron Hook" (a base shared with ancient words that mean "|Hoe").
#Claws #Clawed #Clawing #ClawFoot #ClawAndBall #ClawHammer #ClawBack #DewClaw #Clapperclaw



Comments