So My Nickname/Pen-Name/Blogger-Display-Name is #Jarka ... Where'd I (or We) Get That? @Bing finds a few possibilities

So Microsoft Rewards tells us about the #Cancerian Horoscope-Sign. They tell us that Vedic tradition calls the sign Karka, and I decide I'd rather be 'a Karka' (and not "a Cancer" or "a Crab").

Then I remember one of my nicknames ... when I was very-young boy, my mother called me "Jakie Jarka Joy." The 'Jakie' in the #JakieJarkaJoy grew from ... they named me Jason, and sometimes they'd shorten it to Jay, and sometimes say Jake (with the pet-form Jakie).

The 'Jarka' ... looking at the lines above, I can see how it was probably 'random syllables starting with J,' being used to talk me to sleep---'once there was a little-bitty boy; his mommy named him Jakie Jarka Joy.'

But how might that middle-name have been 'out in the universe' already? I asked Bing, and you can access their findings through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Jarka” is a German- or Russian Feminine-form of the Slavic (Czech, Sorbian) personal name #Jaroslav (a form of the Ukrainian #Yaroslav, built on ancient words that mean "|Fierce, Energetic, Glorious."
#Jarek #Jaroslava #Jaruska #Yaraslau #Jaroslavas #Jaroslaw #Slava #Yarik #Yaroslava

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



In case the above-linked search finds different pages for you, I'll share a few of the pages I see:

Jarka Name Meaning & Jarka Family History at Ancestry.com® (which got me started on the bases above) tells me the Jarkas were frequently Laborers, Farmers, Clerks & Auto Mechanics, with life-expectancies from 28 to 94.

And none of the other pages looked like they had what I was looking for






Comments