#MayFifteenth2022, with a #TotalLunarEclipse (a.k.a. #BloodMoon), & I Got Links from @HYdrateYouIV @OklahomaToday @NakeeButter @Goggles4U_UK @TheSUN @CNN @NASA - #BlogsTheWayBlogsWereWhenBloggersStartedBlogging | @wikipedia

I discuss 'some confusion I (and others, I'm sure) have about tonight's #eclipse' in a paying forum you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Eclipse” is built on ancient words that mean "to Leave Out."
#Eclipsed #Eclipsing #Ecliptic #LunarEclipse #SolarEclipse

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


Blogs started as 'lists of links to pages the writer found recently' by people who called themselves Escribitionists (sometimes ... or was it "how email started"? or both? or neither?)

Sort of 'as Lord Jesus prophesied,' ... something about 'the cart before the horse'? 'harvest too plentiful for the harvester to gather it all at once'? 'the gleaner out-cropping the cropper'? It'll come back to me; first, the latest links in the web's 'tirade' of content flowing into my senses:

The 'tirades' (below the quote from St. James) are coming from a few sources:




My newest celeb-obsession: Where is Jen Psaki today? (thesun.co.uk)

Brainable's Official BRI™ Certified IQ Test



Nakee & Co (Healthy Snacks)



Feeling Sick? Find Fast Recovery with Lp Mobile Iv Therapy – Hydrate You IV

Comments