#MetaMask @MetaMask: a #CryptoWallet to fill with NFTs I Win from @EmpireOfSight

I explain 'how I discovered it' in a paying discussion you can access through 'the bold hyperlink(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

MetaMask is the name of a CryptoWallet program---a name that's probably a combination of the words Meta (inspired & influenced by (if not directly connected to) Mark Zuckerberg's company of the same name) & Mask (the mask they use in the logo (& in the animation below) is a |Fox-Head---probably inspired by the |Firefox Browser). 
The word “Cryptowallet” is a portmanteau of Cryptocurrency & Wallet (a word they use for 'a Holder for Cryptocurrency-Information,' just like they use the word Folder for 'a Holder of File-Information).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I admit; I'm probably mixing-up a few terms above (i.e. I'll probably be buying a few NFTs from Empires of Sight, using the massive overflow of Etherium that (eventually ... somehow) will fill my Metamask ...)


hmm ... I actually read some of the text there (on the site linked through the picture), and it says I have to have 'an access pass' if I want to play 😣... and ... nope! not FREE (not right now anyway---it might be different by the time you read this ... at the top of the linked page is a link that reads "Access Pass," and you can click that to see their offers ...)

Comments