A #Particular Habit: Getting My News Second-hand from Late Night TV (starting with @SNLUpdate & @TheDailyShow, then @colbertLATESHOW @LateNighrSETH @maddow) e.g. Why I Eat Breakfast before 8:30 a.m.

This time I heard on 'Seth Meyer' that studies say,

That story (the one that Microsoft  Bing cited as 'the answer I was looking-for) didn't seem to mention 'what time the studied-people woke up' or 'what time they fell asleep,' so maybe some further searching is needed ...


... but first I want to understand Particular (the meaning of a word deep in the foundation beneath 'Habit,' BTW) better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The word “Particular (& #Particularly #Particularize #Particularity #Particulars #NowhereInParticular)” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Grant, |Allot" (beneath words that mean |Division, |Piece, Little Bit or Part, Grain, |Jot).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I can't find 'how early the studied-people woke up,' (too lazy to search more than twice, I guess). Maybe Rachel Maddow--the only second-hand news-source I trust (almost as much as John Oliver ... unlike the talk-show hosts, whose stories I have to check-on)--will review the studies and report on them.

Well, I did a little extra searching---didn't find any clear 'wake-up times' in the study; but a doctor stated that the study fits with their practice, which tells patients to eat within 2 hours of waking up.

Comments