The #April7 #BirthCohort, a #HappyBirthday for #JackieChan @EyeOfJackieChan AND @JohnOates AND these listed AND MORE on National #CoffeeCake Day

I had a post that I rewrote everyday to replace 'yesterday's cohort' with 'today's cohort.' One day I asked myself, 'Why don't I just do an entry for every day (with that day's cohort & holidays & maybe its event-anniversaries)?'

That way I can go back & input new birthdays & events etc. Like today (National Coffee Cake Day ... but--since I've already 'done' coffee and cake--we'll call it #Ginger #Wine)

That holiday's explanation is linked through 'the main words' below; but I feel it's more important to understand those words better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Ginger” is built on ancient words that mean "Horn + Body" or Root (or the American slang for Spirit, |Spunk, |Temper (|Gin) ... possibly influenced by girls of that name, named after the Spice or the Reddish-|Brown color or a diminutive of Virginia).

#Gingery #GingerAle #GingerBeer #GingerSnap #Gingerbread #Gena #Gina #Ginnie #Ginny #Jeana #Jeanna #Jinny #Virgee #Virgie #Geena #Virginie #Gigi

The word “Wine” is built on ancient words derived from other ancient words that mean Willow, Vine, to Turn, to Bend. #Wines #Wining #Wined #WineAndDine #WiningAndDining #WineSnob #WineCellar #WineCooler #PortWine #Winery #WineSkin #Wino

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


Today's Cohort

Astrologically, Aries: Billie Holiday, Jackie Chan, Russell Crowe, Francis Ford Coppola, James Garner. William Wordsworth, Ravi Shankar, David Frost, John Oates, Will Keith Kellogg

(and--if you or someone you know about has a birthday today
--please mention them (and how you know them or -know
 about them) in the comments, thanks)


And I Wonder What Saints' Day my Heart of the Nation calendar says this is:

no saint, but (in 2021) it is Resurrectmas Wednesday


Comments