#HappyBirthday to #KristenStewart @official_ks_ AND? #JoeScarborough @JoeNBC (and ALL THESE OTHERS? in the #April9 #BirthCohort), on National #Unicorn Day | @NationalToday

I had a post that I rewrote everyday to replace 'yesterday's cohort' with 'today's cohort.' One day I asked myself, 'Why don't I just do an entry for every day (with that day's cohort & holidays & maybe its event-anniversaries)?'

That way I can go back & input new birthdays & events etc. Like April 9th's National Unicorn Day

That holiday's explanation is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Unicorn” is built on ancient words that mean "One (Unique) + Horn (Head)" (Deuteronomy xxxiii.17 (and elsewhere in The Bible) was probably a kind of Wild Ox; according to Pliny, the unicorn was a creature with a Horse's Body, Deer's Head, Elephant's Feet, Lion's Tail, and One Black Horn two cubits long projecting from its forehead 
(And 'Unicorn' is now a metaphor for "an impossible operant among usual, boring, average operators").


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


Today's Cohort

Astrologically, Aries: Kristen Stewart, Dennis Quaid, Hugh Hefner, Joe Scarborough, Sam Harris, Jenna Jameson, Jeff Zucker, Leopold II of Belgium

(and--if you or someone you know about has a birthday today
--please mention them (and how you know them or -know
 about them) in the comments, thanks)

And I Wonder What Saints' Day my Heart of the Nation calendar says this is:

no saint, but (in 2021) it is 'Resurrectmas' Friday!


Comments