I Thought #TheSnap, #TheBlip, and #TheDecimation were All the Same @MarvelStudios Thing, but @ScreenRant says different

I've already written about how it's kinda weird that they call it "The Blip" (tho I first thought it was called "The Snap"). I hear they originally wanted to call it "The #Decimation." And I thought that was the only difference, but ...

ScreenRant's explanation (of any other differences) is linked through 'the main word' below; but I feel it's more important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The word “Decimation” (the word used by an MCU tie-in novel written between INFINITY WAR & ENDGAME) is built on ancient words that mean "Execution of Every Tenth |Captive" (the sense did transfer to mean "Severe Loss by Destruction of a Great- but Indefinite Number," but there are those who think it should've been called "The #Bifurcation" since Thanos definitely eliminated "50% of the population"). 
#Decimate #Decimated #Decimating #Decimates

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner




Comments