I Shoulda Gone to @WhatOnNetflix before trying to navigate #Netflix & the Crisis on Infinite #SupeOpera #Crossovers | @DCComics @TheCW @WBpictures #Arrowverse (@CW_Arrow @CWBatwoman @TheCE_Legends @CW_TheFlash @TheCWSupergirl @BlackLightning)

I watch a bunch of 'the Supe Operas' on NETFLIX. When I got to the "Crisis on Infinite Earths"-episode of The Flash, I remembered watching most of the CoIE-hours when they were originally broadcast on The CW; and I figured I'd find them on NETFLIX.

This was another time I regret not having mobile technology (other than a flip-phone with a very limited connection); I could've gone to 'the site hyperlinked through the main words below,' but instead the best I could do was 'the slow hunt-&-peck "Search" on my TV's NETFLIX-menu'---where I--only patient enough to 'Search' for "CRISIS ON INFIN"--wasn't directed to the episodes as quickly as I'd have liked.

I'll go over the exact episodes I'm looking-for soon. But what's important here first is 'the words hyperlinked below'--words that make sense because they're connected to other words you know better, built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The name “NETFLIX” probably comes from the fact that--when it was founded--it was a service by which people ordered |Flicks (i.e. |DVDs of Popular |Movies) over the |Internet
The word “Crossover” (Comics-Fans' Lingo for an Issue- or Episode- or Film-that Features the Stars of Multiple Series) is built of the words |Cross & |Over (also a term used in Calico-Printing (Superimposed Color in the Form of Stripes or Crossbars), in Railroading, in Biology, and in Music & Genres).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


The episodes I'm looking-for (and why I couldn't find "Hour Two"):
Series Season Netflix Release Date
(Hour 0) Black Lightning 3 March 17th
(Hour 1) Supergirl 5 May 25th
(Hour 2) Batwoman 1 not on NETFLIX
(Hour 3) The Flash 6 May 20th
(Hour 4) Arrow 8 February 5th
(Hour 5) Legends of Tomorrow 5 June 10th

And that's only one of the 'Arrowverse'-crossovers! Sure, it's the "ultimate" one (in which--
--Oliver "Green Arrow" Queen dies); but the Arrowverse-series also crossover in 
  • Flash vs. Arrow (obviously THE Flash & Green Arrow)
  • Heroes Join Forces (The Flash & Green Arrow, with DC's Legends of Tomorrow)
  • Invasion! ( Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow and DC's Legends of Tomorrow)
  • Crisis on Earth-X ( Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash and DC's Legends of Tomorrow)
  • Elseworlds (The Flash, Arrow & Supergirl)

Comments