Is @Microsoft (of @Bing) #Bound to its 'War' against #Alphabet (the owners of @Google)

I mention it in a paying discussion you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; you can get some money if you join in on the site, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word "Bind" carries traces of ancient words that mean Band; BandannaBend; |Bindle; |Bund; Bundle; |Cummerbund (hmm; I always thought it was spelled 'Cumberbund,' but that's only "an optional spelling of the word!"); |Ribbon; (becoming a word that means "a |Tying, |Bandage, Subject, Partner, Bracelet, to Bend a Bow, to Confine with String.")

#Bind #Bond #Bound #Binds #Bonded #Binding #Bondage #TiesThatBind #MyBurdenOfBondage #Bindery #Binder #BookBinding 


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Maybe I've been blogging a few of my struggles with Microsoft, Edge, Bing & Bing Rewards.

It started with the "Request Header Fields too large"-problem; and my current misunderstanding sits there. I got it again today, and I-followed Microsoft Support (on Twitter)'s second piece of advice, -opened ONE of the previously-'too large' links, then -tried the second one & IT was too large! 🤦🏼‍♂️

But something I didn't tell them---I'm using both Microsoft's Microsoft Edge AND Alphabet's Google Chrome! Both of `em, OPEN, on one desktop-computer! I didn't think that was weird, because nobody I know had ever talked about it!

But it came up as 'possibly weird' when--on the Microsoft Rewards dashboard (ON the Microsoft Edge browser)--the page told me that I could earn three times as many points if I switched browsers (as if I were using Chrome to read the page, when I actually had Chrome running in the background).

I would understand that if Google Chrome were my machine's default browser, but it's not' Microsoft Edge is set as the default browser!










Comments