Excitedly Rediscovering #Gunspell (in #Gunspell2, legendary Match 3 RPG from #AKPublish @GooglePlay)

I don't remember how I originally found it ... I guess I was looking for a Match-3 Game with the RPG action to it.

It was years ago; I found the game, and enjoyed it so much I started a Facebook fan-group for it.

I don't think anybody joined the fan-group (I didn't invite everyone I know, like people do for the fan-clubs they join), but--if I hadn't started the group years ago--I wouldn't have rediscovered the game through its sequel (featured at Google Play through the linked |name| below).

|That name| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that name| and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).
The name |Gunspell| probably stems from the fact that players Cast Spells (by Rearranging Gems on the Playing-Grid) that Fire their Guns at their #Opponents. 
The word |Opponents| sits at the peak of the high tower above ancient words that mean "to Put-, Set-, |Place-in Front of, -in the Way of" (see Position, |Ob-)---originally "one who maintains a |Contrary Argument in a Disputation
just like #Opponent #Opposition #Oppositional #Oppose
 #Opposes #Opposing #Opposed

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Comments