#Fetus? #Embryo? Both "Alive," but is Either One "a Person"? I ask on @Quora

|Those words| seem important; so I found out a little more about |those words| (below-linked to the Quora-post where I share my opinion about abortion) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).

The word |Fetus| sits at the peak of the high tower above the proto-word *dhe(i)- "to Suck," which evolved through ancient words that mean "the Young while in the Womb or Egg."
just like #Fetuses #Fetal #Feticide #Foetus
The word |Embryo| sits at the peak of the high tower above ancient words that mean "to Swell- or be Full-In," which evolved through ancient words that mean "that which Grows, Fruit of the Womb (|Fetus| in Utero at Early Stage of Development)."
just like #Embryos #Embryology #Embryologist #Embryologists
 #Embryonic #Embryonically

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

elephant announces "WE'RE PRO-LIFE" liberal (brunette woman) responds "cool. so you'll subsidize pre-natal care?" "NO." "guarantee maternal leave?" "NO." "ensure that pre-existing conditions are covered?" "NO." "provide a social safety-net for single mothers?" "NO." "so, How are you 'pro-life?'" "WE'LL SENTENCE WOMEN AND THEIR DOCTORS TO DEATH IF THEY ABORT AN EMBRYO."


Comments