@MANIFESTnflx inspires me to see How the 'Proud' LGBTQ+'s are God's #Couriers | @WashingtonPost

First, a SPOILER WARNING ... partly to avoid spoiling it for you, but also to avoid spoiling FOR ME (I'm only halfway through Season 4, so I'm speculating 'what we might've learned by binging instead ...').

The word |Couriers| is built on the proto-word *kers- "to Run" (evolving into ancient words that mean "a |Swift Horse").
on which are also-built #

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


I've only seen as far as---
Angelina--the 828-er who believes she was "chosen by God" to murder various people, -to use her 828-er power to fool other 828-ers into doing stupid things--convinced a group of '828-ers on the lam' that she is "called" to lead them to become another '8 to repopulate the Earth' (like Noah's family were when they survived The Great Flood).

This speculation is more about 'religious prophecy' than 'the plot of MANIFEST,' but ... here I go ...

Angelina's prophesy-proposal reminded me of God's promise that there would never be another such genocide---a covenant promise with 'the rainbow' as its verifying signature.

That's been my main complaint against LGBTQ+ Pride (with their rainbow-patterned Pride Flags during this Pride Month (as with all the Pride Months beforehand))---that they could take such a holy sign and attach it to their worldly behaviors (that, and with 'Pride' being thought-of as one of 'the root of all evil').

But it could be that they are carrying that signature to serve as a reminder that--even if ... (oh, I'm gonna sound like a 'Bible-thumper' for a second😞) ... even if "we let the LGBTQ+s have all the God-given rights we've had since God made humans"--God's not gonna let the human population's numbers dwindle too far for our race to risk extinction!

You could say the rainbow is 'their signed permission-slip' ALLOWING them to be LGBTQ (I'm not adding the '+' there, because it includes 'Allies' like me---'heteros' who hope to help them get through their lives), the same way 'the cross' could be seen as Christians' permission-slip allowing them to misbehave.

My New Mantra (one of several)

... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments