I Wonder if @TeamYoutube will Tell Me What the Deal is with ...

When I watch/listen-to Youtube, I go to my Watch Later list. (Yours--if you're signed-in on YouTube--is linked through |that word| below.) Too often, I have to reset the video order to 'Date Added (oldest).'

Why does it so-frequently reset the #est to "Date Added (newest)"?

Maybe they'll tell us why in the comments; but--right now--|that suffix| seems important; so I found out a little more about it and share my findings with you below.

The suffix |-est| is built on ancient words that ... well, that are the suffixes of #Superlative adverb/adjectives. |Superlative| is built on ancient words that mean-"Beyond (see Super-)" + -"to Take away (see |Extol)."
on which are also-built -#st #Superlatively #Superlativeness

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


... and I have to mention that a lot of help (a share of revenue, extra topics from magazines & advertising, etc.) comes from WowApp: Using the Wowism Community's Fairness to Prevail over Economic Greed

Comments