Will We (Y'all, @DrPhil, @Cocos1999, @GovStitt, @PaulG) #SaveRichardGlossip? | @onomast

An ad for SaveRichardGlossip.com played two-or-three times as I watched tubi this morning. Richard #Glossip is 'on death-row' for allegedly hiring a murderer (who now sits in a medium-security prison for committing the crime that Glossip--according to the website linked through the bold text below--"had nothing to do with").

The surname “Glossip” is built on ancient words that mean ... they don't exactly say, but--looking at the roots of a similar name--I imagine it's the name for a family of "Glass-Artists" (but if you know the actual meaning, you can share it in the comments and/or on my source for most surname etymologies).
just like #Gloss #Glosson #Grossi #Glosser #Gross #Gloster #Bloss #Kloss #Glaser

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Other Tweeps echo Dr. Phil,
I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments