@MaryMillben's Loveliness #Obscures a Key Part of The Truth

Oh, she's sharing her message with all the best intentions. And every word she says is true. But--just like 'that other guy'--she leaves out a part of that truth.

Let's look at what she says. Then (after 'the word' etc.) I'll fill in with the part she left out. And maybe you can comment on any other parts we don't cover.

The word “Obscures” is built on ancient words that mean "to Cover- or Conceal Over."
just like #Obscure #Obscured #Obscuring #Obscurely
 #Obscurant #Obscuration #Obscurity

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

Her last statement---it echoes a well-known Scripture-passage, but omits a key section of that passage (although she does imply it with her use of 'plural pronouns' in a paragraph before that. 

The Scripture I think of is "As for me and my house, we choose God." You can see she left out the rest of 'her house'---without whom she would not be able to rise so high. (Oh, I know that Our Father would direct her to help if 'her current house' were unable to lift her.)

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments