@BeauTFC Cautions students against the Mythology of the History of #Reagan

and the video is linked through the bold text below ... 

The name “Reagan” is built on ancient words that mean "Descendant of Riagán." 'Tagging that name' #Riagan, we see it's probably a |Diminutive on a word that means "King."
just like #Regan #ORiagain #Rigan #Riacan (RiacánRígánÓ Riagáin)

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

My response to the video?
That's good for a Reagan-biography, but the assignment is "a poster." Posters are of necessity 'one-view messages' (usually "Reagan is Good because of One Good Thing he did," although you're probably more-likely to find 'the terrible things he Presided over (and how he is therefore terrible)'). And maybe a report would weigh 'the good things AND the bad things.' ... Reminds me of how F*R*I*E*N*D*S' Joey was 'typecast' by a "Get Checked for VD"-poster he modeled-for (making all the women he hit-on more "afraid" than "attracted").
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments