GREERMY #Loafers, suggested to me by @Taboola through my @WowAppOFFICIAL

Well, I link to their offer on Loafers (introduced to me through a Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage) through the bold text ...

The word “Loafers”  ... well, Etymonline isn't specific on how this came to mean 'Shoes for Informal Occasions'; but I can guess it's because they're shoes you wear as you Loaf (the Idling-meaning of #Loafer being built on ancient words that mean "Runner on the Land (Loaf-Eater, Vagabond ... see Leap)."
just like #LandLoper #Loafed #Loafing

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'



I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments