@eNews will Guide us in Our Fight against #Dandruff

Past the big billboard (on the highway through the bold text below), there's a list & review of several Dandruff-Shampoos & -Treatments 

The word “Dandruff” is built on ancient words that mean "the #Scurf (I think ... that's given as a root for #Dander, with a note to 'see Dandruff')" & "|Scab (Leper)." 
The word “Scurf” is built on ancient words that mean "to |Gnaw, Cut into Pieces."
#Scurfy ... (though I'm more familiar with the variant forms #Scruff & #Scruffy)

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


The shampoos they list (and review in their article):
  • Nizoral AD (Anti-Dandruff) Shampoo
  • OUAI Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
  • Briogeo Scalp Revival(TM) Dandruff Relief Charcoal Shampoo
  • First Aid Beauty (FAB) Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
  • GRO Scalp Detoxifying Serum
  • BIOLAGE Scalp Sync Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
  • Raw Sugar Shampoo Scalp Restore Activated Charcoal + Tea Tree + Moringa Oil
  • BHS Dmage Repair Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Keratin

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments