Before I became a Trekkie, I was 'a #ThunderKit' (fan of #Thundercats)! | @getFANDOM @VideosMarvelous @Google @BrainFall @BuzzFeed @GoToQuiz @zimbio @SelectSmartquiz

... hmm ...

The “Thundercats” are Thunderians (beings from the planet Thundera ... |Humanoids with Feline (Cat) features (like |Fur, Strength, Speed, Agility ... Ear-Shape)), Refugees on |Third Earth ... if not a nickname for the cheerleaders for Oklahoma City's |NBA team.
#Thundercat

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


 The above-linked FANDOM-page lists the characters of Thundercats (the 1985 series & the 2011 series) and of Thundercats Roar (also linking to the series' important Items, Locations & Vehicles)
  • Lion-O (originally Lion-L) - son of Claudus, whose spirit appeared next to Jaga's spirit in an homage to STAR WARS' Force Ghosts (at the end of an episode)
  • Tygra (Tige-R)
  • Cheetara (Cheet-A)
  • Panthro (Panth-R)
  • Snarf (actually the name of the character's species, but he preferred that name to his actual name---Osgood ... or Osbert or something)
They also link to lists of each series' other characters (and to a listing of each's episodes---possibly linking to a description of each)---characters like Jaga (Jagu-R), Mumm-Ra (the Ever Living), Ma-Mutt, WilyKit, WilyKat, Lynx-O, Bengali, Slithe, Jackalman, Grune, Addicus, Kaynar, Ratar-O, Vultaire, Vultureman, Monkian.

And I wonder, 'Which Thundercat am I?'
  • I couldn't get past the first question ZOO's quiz (but maybe things have been worked-out since April 13, 2023).
  • BrainFall says (out of all the possible results) I'm Cheetara "have the ability to get things done in a hurry, but unfortunately you have trouble staying on track."
  • BuzzFeed says I'm Lion-O - "a born leader. You tend to think before you act, but if the situation is dire you will always do something about it."
  • GoToQuiz says I'm Jaga (the eldest and wisest of the Thundercats. You were once the chief advisor and protector of Lion-O's father, Claudis. After the destruction of Thundera, you gave your life piloting the Thundercats to Third Earth so they could survive in the only remaining suspension chambers. Jaga was once the keeper of the Sword of Omens and now appears to Lion-O from his mystical plane of existence.), then Snarf, Tygra, WillyKit, Panthro, Cheetara, Lion-O & WillyKat (in that order)
  • ZIMBIO says I'm Panthro "Fearless and respected ... a warrior who never shies from conflict. A master of all things mechanical ... love to get your hands dirty. Funny and well-liked, people generally know exactly how you feel about them."
  • SelectSmart confirmed that I'm Jaga.
You can see, I went through & took those quizzes until two of them agreed that I'm most-like Jaga (a Watcher on another plane of existence (but always present in the Thundera-Souls of Lion-O and his co-cats)).

Some additional 'findings':

My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments