These Two Heroes Might (incidentally) be Used as Proof of #GunRights-Supporters' "Good #Guy with a Gun"-Argument | @USATODAY

They say (I don't agree) that "The only thing that'll stop 'a bad guy with a gun' is 'a good guy with a gun.'" I would much prefer that the angry #guys have their complaints dealt-with BEFORE they-acquire guns and -foolishly think that the guns will help them eliminate the problem; but--once that happens--well, USA TODAY (in an article linked through 'Guy' below) praise two 'good guys with guns' who solved the problem the only way they could

The word “Guy” is related to the name #Guido, built on ancient words that mean "Leader (see Guide)" (the Nautical "Small Rope, Chain, Wire" comes from a similar root, which actually springs from a deeper word meaning "to See (the clear way to go)").
#GuyFawkes


shooter in the school, Officers Michael Collazo & -Rex Engelbert inset

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments