hmm ... maybe I'm making a #CryptoKNAPSACK | @CryptoTabnet #ZafiroInternational @FreeWalletORG (or is it @FreeWallet_org?) @BitcoinWallet

Yes, they explain 'how NC Wallet can speed up your crypto-profits' on a page you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first–after a mention of the free mining-software (giving us free Bitcoin in exchange for energy we're wasting anyway)–I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

I suggest Crypto-Knapsack because #Knapsack is one of the 'grains of sand' in the base beneath "Wallet." 

The word “Knapsack” is built on a compound of ancient words that mean "to Eat (an imitative word similar to Crack, Snap)" & ancient words that mean "Bag (see #Sack)."
#Knapsacks
The word “Sack” is built on ancient words that mean "Bag (made of |Goat-Hair), Sieve, |Burlap |Cloak (evolving into words that mean Cloth of Hair, Mourning-|Dress (? #SackCloth?))" (possibly also the base beneath the 'dismissal from work'-sense, on the notion of the firing employer giving the former emploee 'a Sack' to gather their tools to take home).
#Sacked #Sacking #SackedFriars #SackclothAndAshes #Haversack #Rucksack #Sac #Saccade #Saque #Sackage #SackRace #GaveHimTheSack
That's also the base beneath the 'Plunder the city/village after Storming & Taking it'- & the 'Bed'-sense of “Sack,” also evolving through ancient words that mean "|Pillage, |Plunder."
#Ransack #HitTheSack #SackDuty
But the 'Sherry'-sense of “Sack” is built on ancient words that mean "|Dry (see Siccative)."

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



I'm inspired to think of this word (or the word that's built on it) when CryptoTab introduces me to the NC Wallet---which claims to be "the world's first commission-free wallet---Make your cryptocurrency experience safer and easier with NC Wallet! Receive, exchange, and keep your funds with the ability to withdraw them without commission. Let it be the safest space to control your funds and enjoy the first-ever commission-free wallet!"

I say it 'claims to be' the first commission-free wallet, because--since "you have to have a cryptocurrency 'wallet' to do any cryptocurrency transactions"--I've looked at a few other wallets: Freewallet, Bitcoin Wallet, UpHold

Finding information on those, I also stumbled-upon Simple Bitcoin Wallet (for Apple Android), Ledger, Trezor, Binance, Coinbase, and more & more ...

And so it goes.
My New Mantra (one of several)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments