@WhitneyCummings reveals the Way that Robots Might #Gain the Upper Hand against Women - #GuacamoleMode!

Whitney proposes that future-development in a video you can see through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Gain” is built on ancient words that mean "|Pursuit, Hunt, |Pasture, Caught Fish, |Plunder, |Graze, |Forage, Earn, Profit."
#Gains #Gained #Gaining #Gainer #Gainers #Regain #Regained #Regains #Regaining #Gainful #Gainfully #Gainly #GainOn #GainGround

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


We THINK we know 'which one is the robot,' but ... Do we?

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments