@TVLine proposes that #Lothos (enemy of #Ziggy) is Ruling with the #EvilLeapers; but I Have Faith in the #GoodLeapers in @FatesWideWheel of #QuantumLeap! | @Bing

I discuss 'how my fan-theory differs from Keisha Hatchett's fan-theory' in a paying forum you can join FOR FREE through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Lothos” is built on ... it's unclear---maybe it's related to the word #Loth (an alternate spelling of the word #Loath, built on ancient words that mean "to |Detest"), but searching for Lothos (where they suppose the name probably means "Successful, Joyful, Freedom Lover") mostly brings up references to Buffy the Vampire-Slayer's first 'big bad.'
#Loathness #Loathe #Loathly #Loathsome #Laidly #Laithly #JolieLaide #LoathToDepart
The word “Ziggy” is short for #Zigfried or #Zachary.
#Ziggie
The word “Zigfred” is is a variant of Siegfried.
The word “Zachary” is form of #Zacharias, a form of Zechariah, built on ancient words that mean "Yahweh (the Hebrew God) Remembers."
#Zachery #Zackary #Zackery #Zac #Zach #Zack #Zak

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments