To Withdraw My Mined BTC, @CryptoTabNET says I Need a #BitcoinAddress ... What's That? How do I Get One? | @WhatIsBitcoin @Bing

You can get a free bitcoin-mining web-browser on the page you can get to through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Address” is built on ancient words that mean "Straight-, Direct-, Guide-Apart To."
#Address #Addressee #Addresses #Addressed #Addressing #SelfAddressed #GettysburgAddress #HomeAddress #StreetAddress; a Golfer #AddressesTheBall

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



While I did ask CryptoTab about it, I also searched for- and found where What Is Bitcoin? explains 'the basic definition' of "what a Bitcoin Address is," but doesn't (I don't think) go into 'how someone gets a Bitcoin Address.' 

Trying to find that out, ... I asked Metamask, and I'll just go back to my regular blogging & chatting etc. until somebody gets back to me ...









Comments