A #Tautology - 'People Aren't "Here" (on Social-Networks) to Read Our Articles'

I'll get into 'the realization I should've known before I even started' beneath the 'Follow'-bar; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Tautology” (I know it also means 'a Useless Repetition' (like when someone says "ATM Machine' or 'SAT Test' or 'Adequate Enough'; but it also is a logic-term meaning "a Statement that is Necessarily True") is built on ancient words that mean "The Same (Auto-) Saying (to Collect, Gather, Speak (Pick-out Words))."
#Tautologies #Tautological

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I have to remind myself of that 'truth' because I've been told again-and-again that I ought to use FREE social-networks to share links to increase my audience-stats. (In fact, that's why I developed the habit of using 'tags' (words starting with # or @ or | ) in the title-line---to 'optimize' my post-titles for Twitter.)

But if you want to use those social-networks to bring in more views, you have to remember that you're joining the network "as a fellow community-member" (not as a publisher delivering articles to your readers).

Basically, that means you need to spend more time reading others' posts on all those networks---commenting on them, and only posting 'links to your products-or-writings' when they would be relevant.

Oh! 'One More Thing Before You Go' ... well, TWO-OR-THREE more things ...

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives on politics and entertainment (both currently and of the recent- & distant past), and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).


Comments