To Sell to Salesmen, @DiYtrafficGuy Adam Solves the Salesmen's Problem - Bad #Discretion & No #Mechanical Rule

Adam Cherrington says that his affiliate-marketing system 'showed his clients how to solve the problems affiliate-marketing had given them, allowing them to make over $250K in sales every month.'

He explains the problem (that it's because the old affiliate-marketing is built on #Discretionary systems that lack the Statistical Edge of a #Mechanical system) in a short workshop you can probably sign-up for through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Discretion” (the Freedom to Decide what should be Done in a particular Situation) is built on ancient words that mean "to Separate, Distinguish" (see |Discern).
#Indiscretion #AtYourDiscretion #AgeOfDiscretion #ParentalDiscretionAdvised
The word “Mechanical” (Automatic, without Thought or Spontaneity) is built on ancient words that mean "Device, Tool, |Contrivance, |Cunning" (that which |Enables; to be |Able, have Power).
#Mechanic #Mechanize #Mechanically #Mechanics #Mechanizes #Mechanism #Mechanization #Mechanise #MechanicalMinded #Biomechanics #MachineAge #MachineForLiving #MachineForLivingIn #LivingOnAMachine #MechanicsHall #Mechanicsville #Mechanicsburg 

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



Spending a lot of time with Democrats & Liberals, my first reaction to the idea of 'throwing away my "freedom" and instead subscribing to the ways of a "machine"' seems to go against my sense of "human dignity"; but then I think, 'What good is FREEDOM without the POWER to use it?'

I am one of the many who have been 'let down' by affiliate-programs in the past (I'm not specific about them ... mostly because I didn't ever 'invest' in any of them; nor did I 'invest in myself' trying to get an audience of readers or watchers or buyers etc.

(My family is 'stuck in the tar' of "the employment industry," and it's a hurdle that people won't help me clear because they think my brain-injury makes me ineligible (and because I'm 'fine' with that ... i.e. I think I'd only 'clear the employment-industry hurdle' if my caregiver(s) were unable to support me with their income & my small injury-settlement.)

Actually, I don't know if anybody ever went straight into 'working online' without building a bit of a career offline! And the messages used to sell the affiliate-programs were always 'from the program's founder' (talking about how he-or-she 'was working 9-to-5, barely making ends meet,' and then invested in the program; and voila!), and almost-never 'from one of the workers in his downline' (if you don't count all their "honest testimonials").






Comments