This @WellnessG Advertorial reminds me what I've been wondering ... is My Back-Problem #Sciatica, @Bing?

For a few weeks, I've felt 'a knot in my back (just above my right hip).' Nothing to make 'an emergency trip to the doctor' about, though I'll probably mention it at my next "regular check-up."

WellnessGuide101 introduces a video (in which Emily Lark explains 'what I might do about my back before seeing a chiropractor (if "the name for my problem" is 'that word')') in a report you can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

#Sciatic #Sciatical

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


back-injury CONQUEROR Emily Lark

In the video, Emily explains that she'll give you '3 simple steps' to activate 'a set of muscles you've probably never heard-of.' It's certainly an enjoyable video, so I suggest you go watch it; but I'll finish watching the video & give you a summary of 'the secrets we want to hear' (the 3 simple steps & the name of the muscle-group, which might also be mentioned all over Youtube) here ...

One 'secret' she mentions: Exercising (probably on the treadmill in the gym) actually lessened her back-pain!

Also--before the main secrets--she tells us about Repetitive #Trauma---the curse that effects absolutely everyone alive today.
The word "Trauma" is built on  "to Rub, Turn" (with derivatives referring to Twisting, Piercing, etc.)

#Traumatic #Traumatize

This #RepetitiveTrauma causes #CrossedSyndrome. This causes back-pain and pushes people into making these three mistakes:

  1. Incorrectly Stretching (i.e. stretching your back & neck when they hurt, although the ACTUAL cause of the pain is 'muscles in the center of your chest'!
  2. Trying to Strengthen the Back, but Ignoring the Core
  3. Resting the Back (for Too Long)

Her Back to Life program promises her cornerstone 30 Second Ancient Stretch, the Goalpost Stretch, the Foods you Shouldn't Eat, a Subtle Standing Technique, Four Moves for an Ageless Spine, and a Back to Life companion-manual (for when you don't have access to the media you usually use).

And a list of her back-tricks, included FREE (with the low-low-low cost of the program offered at the video linked from the page hyperlinked through the bold words above).






Comments