@UpWellnessNRL (that's #NutrientRichLiving) & Foods (you might already have) that Soothe Your Flaming #Joints

Here linked through the word 'Joints,' the 'advertorial' (because the nutritionists don't get paid for 'the food you already have' unless they can add 'their trademarked ingredients' 🤑) lists "anti-inflammatory foods for your knee, hip & back pain," & explains each food's functions more deeply than my quick recital of their list below word-foundation

The word “Joints” is built on ancient words that mean "to Join Together."
#Joint #OutOfJoint #Jointly #Jointed #DoubleJointed


The foods (which Dr. Joshua Levitt further explains in their article linked above)

I really enjoy sharing my unique perspectives and I'm thankful to you for liking this enough to subscribe (FOR FREE) to get alerts when I post something new and -to comment below (to tell me how crazy or -ingenious or -foolish or -enlightening-etc. my writing is).

Comments