#GODisProChoice, #AlexandriaOcasioCortez @AOC concurs | I had to do some #Rigorous Study to Reach the Conclusion she divined so-deeply | @WatchAlan

My cousin is pro-life, and his whole argument (in favor of States' anti-abortion laws that were triggered by a recent SCOTUS-decision) is 'God said don't kill.'

I would reply that Jesus said God hates when we suffer, and I've heard that pregnancy is 'the most pain a person could ever suffer.'

But Facebook isn't the place for that kind of disagreement, so I'll move it to the paying discussion he can access through 'the emboldened link(s)' below; you can make a little money joining in there, but first I want to teach you about those words. 

And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow

The word “Rigorous” (actually the meaning of a word in the base beneath "Choice") is built on ancient words that mean "|Stiffness, Firmness, Stretch."
#Rigourously #Rigorousness #Rigor #Rigorism #RigorMortis #DeRigeur #Rigour

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez "thanks God" she had the choice of abortion after she was raped

My cousin doesn't cite 'the exact Scripture' he uses to reach his 'God says don't kill (and says life starts at conception)'-conclusion, but I think I can guess he's thinking of
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. (Psalm 139:13)
That was Word that God gave to King David, one of his Old Testament people. I see that as God's lesson for his children that are still students; while his begotten Son Jesus (whom Christians believe is part of Our Father God Himself) tells us in the New Testament 

...

... hmm; well, I thought I remembered something about Jesus saying that Our Father God hates it when we suffer. But the closest thing I can find was (remembering that He affirms that God is Our Father),
"You parents---if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead?" (Matthew 7:9)

But still, 'commanding us to force people to live on no matter how bad their suffering Cattle, with the 'New Testament'-God being more like 'the father that's described to us in The Parable of the Prodigal Son'---the father who--after the Son had 'gone Prodigal' (taking his inheritance, disowning his father and/or being disowned by him, moving to a new town, wasting his whole fortune & becoming an impoverished, worthless slave)--welcomes his disowned son (though still not restoring his place as 'heir') with a grand feast on the fatted calf!

That gives me an idea ... a sequel to the story of the
 Prodigal Son; in which The Father has retired (or
 passed away), the second son has taken control of
 the plantation, and the Prodigal Son ... I don't know;
 maybe he started as a partner at the plantation & soon
 moved to his own farm; maybe he became a priest;
 maybe he became a musician, philosopher, comic
 ... blogger 🤭

This falls in line with my 'theory' (one inspired by Alan Horvath's report of findings from an apocryphal text) that the god in the Old Testament is not Our Father God (sort of like President Donald Trump is not President Joe Biden).

And it sorta makes sense that my cousin takes 'the former god's words' as "Law," because--though my cousin doesn't support the rioters of January 6, 2021--he does wish that Trump had remained President---ramming-through the rules he thinks are "right," without regard for 'the suffering of his people.'











Comments