The Closest I Can Get to Patterning After #StephanieRuhle @SRuhle ... @TabForaCause | @wikinetworth @onomast

#Stephanie #Ruhle--a well-established anchorwoman at MSNBC--and her son--I don't remember if it was Reese or Harrison--spent a week working at a soup-kitchen in- (or on the border of- ... I forget) Ukraine.

I wish I could help so much, but can't do it without your help!

You can help by using Tab for a Cause, which  you can join through the invitation linked-to at 'the bold word(s)' below; but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The name “Stephanie (& #Stefani #Stephani #Stephania #Staphany #Stefanie #Steph #Stevie #Steffi #Steffie etc.)” is the feminine form of #Stephen (or #Steven #Steve #Stevie etc.) built on ancient words that mean "that which |Surrounds" (usually a Crown or Wreath).
The name “Ruhle” is built on the given-name #Rudolf, built on (like #Rudolph #Rudy etc.) ancient words that mean Fame, |Wolf.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow



d

Comments