I asked about something specific, and @getFANDOM sent me to Review the #Coarser Elements of #KLONDIKEtheLostExpedition

I looked-up 'Yummy Clouds,' and they sent me to where KLONDIKE Fandom explains Game Basics (a page you can access through 'the bold word(s)' below); but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Courser” (meaning of a word in the foundation beneath "Basic") is built on ancient words that mean Rude, Vulgar, Unpolished (Ordinary (of Course), Lacking Elegance).

#Coarse #Coarsen #Coarsely #Coarseness (#Coarser &
 #Coarsest may or may not be 'proper English' 🤷🏼‍♂️)


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow




Comments