Let's Help @HankGreen #Knit the Social Network Together Righteously | #Knitter #Knitting #Knitted #Unknit #KnittingNeedles #KnitEyebrows #KnittingCircle #KnittingMachine

I discuss 'ways that we can do that' in the forum linked through 'the main hyperlink' below; and you can make money by adding to that discussion & -starting new discussions of your own, but first I want to teach you about those words. And I find you understand words better if you see 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum into their Foundation)

The word “Knit (\ #KnittingYarn #KnittingParty)” is built on ancient words that mean Knot (my source mentions 'Knit Eyebrows,' but doesn't explain ... though I always thought it meant 'holding your eyebrow like knitting needles'; and the metaphor I'm going-for--'knitting the social-network'--stems from the technique of Weaving by Looping a Continuous Thread of Yarn, resulting in a Unified, Tightly-Bonded, Interconnected Relationship.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


'knit' eyebrows?


Comments