No #HolidayTreat More Scrumptious than #FerreroRocher or #FerreroRaphaello or #FerreroRondnoir @FerreroNAcorp @FerreroYPS | #Ferrero #Rocher #Raphaello #Rondnoir

In a small container in my kitchen, I keep 'my morning snacks' (I get a cookie or a piece of candy or a little pastry or something as a "reward" I give myself for waking up before 6 a.m.) From all the holiday-parties she goes to, my roommate got me a few Ferrero chocolates.

They ARE more difficult to unwrap, but they are soooooo worth-it!

I'll go into it a little more 'below the subscribe-bar'; but first I want to understand those names (below linked to Ferrero's presentation of the brands) better. And I find you understand names better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

The name “Ferrero (regional variant of #Ferrari #Ferraro #Ferrer #Ferreiro #Herrero)” is built on ancient words that mean |Iron. 
The bonbon Rocher (French for Rock, |Boulder) is named after a grotto in the Roman Catholic shrine of Lourdes. 
The truffle Raffaello is probably named after #Raphael (Italian painter named after a healing-angel ... also the name of a ninja-turtle) "Healer of God."
The name of "the pearl of chocolates" (I haven't tried it yet, and the site doesn't ©/™/®-tag the name yet (as of 1/2/2022)), Rondnoir literally means Black (or Dark) |Circle.

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


I think these treats are sold under another company (the same one that sells tic-tacs & Kinder Bueno etc.), but the Ferrero treats ... each one is a hyper-complex MASTERPIECE! Sure, maybe they're 'mass-produced complexities' (like 'disco-balls'); but ...

Comments