#BingRewards @Bing felt like I should Care that #TheInternationaL10 is going on ... as if I even know what #DOTA stands-for | @getFANDOM @DOTA2 @wikipedia @TheBibleHub #Ancient

Because they sent me to the Fandom-page linked through 'that word' below; but first I want to understand that word better. And I find you understand words better if you look at 'the words at their base' (then going on to look at the words at those words' bases, then the words at those words' bases, etc.-etc. ad infinitum)

DOTA (if not the name of the organic chemical compound known as Tetraxetan) stands for Defense Of The #Ancients.
The word “Ancients” is built on ancient words that mean "Front, |Forehead" #Anciently #AncientOfDays (Daniel 7:9) #AncienRegime or -is a corruption of Ensign (meaning Flag, Banner, |Standard). #AunchientPistoll (in Shakespeare's Henry V)

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Follow


and The International 10 is ... something like the NBA's "Final Four"




Comments