What I'm Doing Here NOW - Launching a Virtual #Cruiseship | when you can't get out to a @LifeWellCruised ...

I feel it's important to understand that word better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

A "Cruise-Ship" is a Giant Boat on which |Passengers Vacation as the Ship #Cruises from |Tropical |Island |Port-to-Port.

The word “Cruises” is built on ancient words that mean "to Cross."

#Cruise #Cruised #Cruising #Cruiser


SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


I'm 'launching a virtual cruise-ship'---basically, guiding you through 'the activities available on the ship you're already on board.' So I start with my main activity---conversation on 'the forum I link-to' (although maybe my main main activity is Twitter, where all these blog-posts get shared ... but there's not even the 'ForumCoin'-payment for your activity there!)

I was going to say 'I'm building a virtual mall' (and you can see how I started-to on that link), but ... I guess I live in this virtual cruise-ship! The forum seems more like a cafeteria---like the dining-area surrounded by the food-court.

When I leave my home or apartment or motor-home or cabin (that's what they call 'your room(s) on the cruise-ship,' right? And also your space at the hotel/motel or privately up in the mountains)--after managing all my self-care & doing all my classwork--I go shopping! (before & after I meet with other forum-members in the food-court at the center of the mall)

The halls (extending from the food-court) include one for Share-a-Sale (with a Share-a-Sale Recruitment Office at the hall-entrance), one for Clickbank (headed by the Clickbank Recruitment Office) and some other hallways I haven't even looked at yet.

You can explore those recruitment-offices & 'virtual locations' (i.e. mostly 'posts on this blog'); I'll be exploring 'the virtual cruise-ship' and adding to this 'guided tour of the activities' while checking on conversations back at the forum(s) linked in 'the etymology.'




Comments