The #March28Cohort, including @LadyGaga, @MissJuliaStiles and THESE OTHERS, on #BarnumAndBailey Day#! | @Wikipedia @411Holidays @Bing @MySundayMass

I had a post that I rewrote everyday to replace 'yesterday's cohort' with 'today's cohort.' One day I asked myself, 'Why don't I just do an entry for every day (with that day's cohort & holidays & maybe its event-anniversaries)?'

That way I can go back & input new birthdays & events etc. Like today (#BarnumAndBailey Day, anniversary of the day P.T. #Barnum and James Anthony #Bailey brought their shows together to form "The Greatest Show on Earth" ... which was later bought by the Ringling Brothers).

A gathering of information about #Barnum & #Bailey is linked through 'the main names' below; but I feel it's more important to understand those names better. And I find that you understand words better when you look at the other words at the bases of the words you're thinking-of ...

The surname “Barnum” is built on the place-name #Barnham, built on ancient words that mean "Homestead of the Young Warrior." #Bernham #Beorn #Beornym (that last one was just a guess ... maybe it's spelled #Beornhym or #Beornham or #Byornam ...)
The surname “Bailey” is built on ancient words that mean |Bailiff, |Porter. (giving rise to the given names ...) #Bailee #Baylee





Today's Cohort

Aries (basically ... I'll do some more 'research' to find out 'how the various moon-phases & risings & descendings etc. make it different'): Stephani Germanotta (Lady Gaga) with Reba McEntire, Julia Stiles, Vince Vaughn, Bill Gaither, movie-producer Brett Ratner, Pastor Joel's wife Victoria Osteen

And I Wonder What Saints' Day my Heart of the Nation calendar says this is:

no saint, but (in 2021) it is Palm Sunday of the Passion of The Lord

(and--if you or someone you know about has a birthday on this
 day--please mention them (and how you know them or -know
 about them) in the comments, thanks)


Comments