#SavedByTheBLood ... flowing thru my #AnaIytic Brain | @Scientology | #AnaIysis #AnaIyse #AnaIyticaL #PsychoanaIysis #AnaIyst #PsychoanaIyst #MetanaIyst

(I used a capital-i there in the place of a lowercase-L, because a) they
 both look the same to many who use sans-serif fonts on Twitter (the
 main 'platform' on which I distribute this) & b) I don't want to even
 hint at that a-word.)

I tell how "Analysis" factors into 'Salvation' at the post linked-to through "that word" below.

What I show first is 'the group of words' that give "that word" a place to connect to your vocabulary ... deeper sources that firm the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

The word “Analysis” is built on ancient words that mean |Up, |Back, |Throughout (see |Ana-) + |Loosen, |Un|fasten (from words meaning |Divide, |Cut |Apart).

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by
FeedBurner


Comments