Where #TheKabalarianPhilosophy & I 'Take Separate Paths': My Name Makes Me #Impossible to them ... #Possibly Just So they can Sell Me a Name-Change

'That word' (below-hyperlinked to part of the report that The Kabalarian Philosophy-website gave me when I told them my name, birthday & some other little info (nicknames, middle-names, etc.) is built on an even-deeper source ... something crucial that firms the foundation upon which our lexicon stands ...

"Impossible" ( #Impossibility #Impossibilism) is built out of " Not, |Opposite of (In-) + #Possible." 
The word “Possible” ( #Possibly #Possibility) is built on ancient words that mean "to Be Able (Potent)" (the Latin root is spelled the same as " |Posse," but I don't know if that root is actually related to the English word.)

SUBSCRIBE FREE below:
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


The Kabalarians' report tells me ... a lot, but the main thing I remember is 'that my last-name (indicating a high amount of responsibility to finish jobs I start) pulls me toward a path that my first-name (indicating I like doing whatever I feel like doing, sometimes going back to jobs I started but stopped on because I felt like doing something else) pulls me away-from.'

They then start telling me I ought to order a name-change suggestion from them. But I disagree; I think I kinda need that impossible advice in my life—a bit of a dopamine-boost from the conscious navigation I have to do often (usually 'feeling like doing one thing, but "making the decision" to do something I promised/indicated I'd finish A.S.A.P.')

Comments