@its_the_Vibe gives @WowAppOFFICIAL-users (through @Taboola) a list of #Trees that you SHOULDN'T try to Grow in your Yard | @AOC

That word (and the related words) came up in a slideshow (introduced to me through a Taboola chumbox shared on my WowApp-homepage) linked through the bold text ...

The word “Trees” carries the scent of “to be Firm, Solid, Steadfast.”

built right beside #Tree #FamilyTree
 #MoneyDoesNotGrowOnTrees (but #BanksHaveBranches) 


To Keep Up on My 'Research,'

the ugliest tree in the world (a beech in Suffolk that looks like a howling troll with wonky eyes & wonky teeth)

It's The Vibe describes each tree's problems (in the slideshow I see through the bold link above), but ... my
glazomania takes over!...
The picture has nothing to do with the text (I don't
 even know if Senator Ocasio-Cortez ever actually
 said that!), but it reminds me of how unrealistic

Comments