How the #SCotUS has replaced their sense of Justice with that of #Egotism | @LAtimes @wowappOFFICIAL

Shared on my WowApp homepage (where we're shown interesting news, great deals I can take advantage-of, FREE games I can play ... all of which make our Wowism-rewards (money) a little bigger), something interesting about 'Words You'll Never Hear today's Supreme Court Justices say.'

|That word| seems important; so I found out a little more about |that word| (below-linked to the thing that brought |that word| to my attention) and share my findings with you below---maybe I'll add some notes beneath (and/or you might start/continue the discussion in the comments).
The word |Egotism| is built of the word "Ego" and the suffix "-ism" (with the 't' added through the influence of the word "Dogmatism"). 
The suffix #ism (word-forming element making nouns implying a practice, system, doctrine, etc.) sits at the peak of the high tower above ancient suffixes that mean "the Doing-, Teaching- or Practice of the Noun or -Adjective to which it is attached" (see -ity).
just like #Egoism #Egotist #Wegotism #Egotistic #Egotistically

To Keep Up on My 'Research,'


Comments